Looking for a House for sale in Mississauga Valleys?
Read below an overview of Mississauga Valley current prices and neighbourhood. If you need to see all available houses for sale in Mississauga Valleys click here.
Mississauga Valleys is build around the largest community centre in Mississauga, and is located between Dundast St. E. on the south, Cawthra Rd on the east, Burnhamthorpe Rd W on the North, and Hurontario St. on the west. The Mississauga Valleys is made up of various style houses ranging in age from mid 1900’s to the early 2000’s. Surrounded by lots of park space, and beautiful scenery, the Mississauga Valley’s is an ideal community to raise a family. Mississauga Valleys is a middle upper class-upper class neighbourhood. The dominant language in the community is English, with a heavy Polish, Portuguese, and Chinese presence. Most families in the community are double income, and many, professionals.Real Estate
Mississauga Valleys is a well established neighbourhood, that is high in demand. With so many amenities, and beautiful parks near by, it is no wonder that houses sell fast in this sought after area.
Condominiums and Town Homes
The condominiums and townhomes found throughout Mississauga Valleys range in price from about $250,000- $600,000+ depending on weather you are buying an older one with high maintenance fees but larger square footage, or newer one with less maintenance fees but greatly smaller living spaces. With various styles, and designs, these homes combine character and modern like few others.
If you are looking for a detached house for sale in Mississauga Valleys, look no more. With detached homes ranging in price from about $700,000-$1,000,000. Semi-detached start from mid $500’s and given the area’s rent rates, it is an excellent type of an investment property to consider! These houses don’t sit on the market for long. Similar to the town homes and condominiums, these houses have been built over time, allowing for a wide variety of styles, and designs.
Like many neighbourhoods in the GTA, Mississauga Valleys is home to luxury housing as well, with several homes valuing at well over $1,500,000. These houses are designed to awe and amaze, with modern features, and all of the high end finishings you could ever desire.
If you are looking for either a condo or a house for sale in Mississauga Valley, don’t do it alone. Let me help you find and buy an ideal home for you and your family and exceed your expectations
The housing in this community was built over a long period of time, and that reflects in the housing designs. This is not a cookie cutter community where all of the houses look the same, there is a lot of character and variation in the homes.
– With homes available in a wide range of prices, this in demand neighbourhood is great for people just starting out.
– This neighbourhood has lots of variety in terms of house style and design.
– Lots of parks and amenities close by.
– Being so well established, this is a high demand area, where houses sell quickly.
Quality and Ranking of Schools
The education in this neighbourhood is average, with schools doing better in some subjects than others. The Valleys Sr Public School for instance did well above the Ontario average in their jr. divisions EQAO writing scores during the 2013/2014 school year; However, their score for reading and writing was average.
– Great extracurricular activities, and programs for students of all ages.
– Strong EQAO scores, especially in writing.
– No real negatives. Their test scores are average, and they give their students lots of opportunities to learn through extra curricular programs.
Community “Vibe” and Amenities
Mississauga Valleys is a well established neighbourhood. One of the best things about that, is that there is so much around. Just minutes from square one, there is lots of shopping, dining, and entertainment for the entire family.
– Mississauga Valleys is home to the largest community center in the city. With programs for all ages, and all levels.
– Lots of shopping, and activities close by.
– There are multiple parks within the neighbourhood
– Being such an established neighbourhood, change does not happen often. With many residence and businesses being there for years. If you are looking for a fast paced, area that always has something new going on, this might not be for you.
Mississauga Valleys is a neighbourhood that many want to live in, but few get to. With so many beautiful houses from years of development, and so many amenities right there, desire for this location is not going to dwindle . While there are condominiums and town houses that go for just below $250,000 to buy a detached home you need a fair bit more. With most of these houses belonging to two income families. Overall this is a wonderful area to live, as long as you can afford it.
More Mississauga Neighbourhood Reviews